Would you like a tour? Shown by appointment only call for your TOUR TODAY!
Heiman Ranch Dog Boarding Kennel is located between Alvin and Rosharon off of FM 1462. We have a 20 acre Ranch with a real country atmosphere for your pet. Our family owns and operates the Ranch, and we also reside here (since Jan. 1999). Your pet will receive perpetual care while at our ranch. We have air conditioning, heat, ceiling fans, security cameras, security alarms, on-site resident, and background music. If you have more than one dog, you may board them together in the same suite, if you wish. We do offer a multiple discount if your dogs stay together.
We provide everything that your pet needs, although we prefer if you bring your own food so that your pet will not have any digestive problems (like diarrhea) from a sudden change in diet. Special needs are no problem including a diet need, medication or treatment program. If your dog has a medical condition and requires medication, we can administer that as well including insulin shots. We also know how to cater to elderly dogs with geriatric care if needed.
We sweep and mop the room everyday, give fresh food and water everyday, poopy scoop and hose out the outside run everyday.
You are allowed to bring toys, blankets, beds, etc. If they start to tear them up or soil them, we will remove the items from the room and return them to you at the end of your dog's vacation. All dogs must be petable and friendly to men, women and children. WE DO NOT KEEP AGRESSIVE DOGS. We do not keep DESTRUCTIVE dogs. All dogs will be able to go in and out through their doogie flaps to their own outside fenced area where there is chain link fencing between them and the other boarding vacationers :) They must be friendly to their neighbors as well.
Play corral and outside pens
external view of indoor/outdoor suites
Renita Heiman has been a breeder, whelped puppies and cared for dogs since 1986. She has been a member in good standing with the National Greyhound Association and Texas Greyhound Association since 1999. "I believe that dogs aren't just dogs... they're a very special part of our family. They're like our children, and we will treat your dog the same way while they're in our care," says Renita.
Hours of operation, appointments please:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday : open at 8:30 and close at 4:30 p.m. last appointment at 4:15 p.m.
Saturday: open at 8:30 a.m. and close at 11 a.m. last appointment at 10:30 a.m.
Sunday: open at 4 p.m. and close at 6 p.m.
New customers must pay for their entire boarding reservation in advance. All holidays must be paid for in advance. If you need to cancel your entire reservation or some of the days of your reservation, you must give a seven (7) day notice for a refund of any days. If you do not give a seven (7) day notice, you WILL NOT get a refund. This gives us a chance to fill void reservations, you get a refund and we get a paycheck. :)
inside suite 9'x9'(with doggie door to outside fenced area)
outside kennel with private fenced area
outside the suite private fenced area for each dog
inside Kennel suites (6'x8')
You can also find us on Facebook, Heiman Ranch Dog Boarding, where you can read reviews from our customers. Like us on Facebook! If you are a returning customer, leave us a review. Thank you for your continued support.
We have 2 options for boarding: indoor/outdoor suites, and extra large indoor crates. A suite is an indoor air conditioned or heated room 9x9, 8x6, or 5x5,with clear doggie flaps to their own, personal outside fenced area. We sweep, mop and clean the room everyday. We scoop and clean the outside run everyday. Our crates are quite large and made of welded wire ( 4'L x 3'W x 3 1/2'H) and are also in the air conditioning or heated room. Crated pets will be turned out individually in our playday corral 6 times per day and given a treat (with your permission) when they return inside.
We charge $24.00 per 24 hours for each dog, or 2 for $44, 3 for $68.00. IF they can stay together. For an additional cost, you could add playdays in the play corral. We do NOT mingle other people's dogs together. Play time is a one on one, your dog and me, for $12.00 for each playday (if you have multiple dogs, and want them to be in playday together, we can do that as well, no additional charge for multiple) Bathing, $10.00 for small dog short hair, $20. 00 for long hair, and toenails for $12.00. Bathing large dogs (over 60 pounds) $20.00 for short hair, $30. for large dog long hair, $12.00 for toenails. We offer a SPA day, which includes a playday, a bath (including conditioner), a masssage, clipped nails, ears cleaned and a treat. The cost for small dogs $30.00 for short hair and $40. for long hair, Large dogs (over 60 pounds $40. for short hair, $50.00 for long hair.
****WE REQUIRE**** a current vaccination record which should include Rabies vaccination, annual booster and Bordatella (kennel cough) vaccine.
TOURS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. RESERVATIONS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
1. All dogs must be on a SECURE leash when you arrive until they are in their reserved room and leash your dog IN THE ROOM before leaving. DO NOT let your dog run free outside or inside our office space or halls.
2. Please do not block main/center of the driveway. Please park along the side in a parking space.
3. If you want to walk your dog on a leash to relieve themselves, PLEASE USE DESIGNATED CORRAL (inslide fenced space by the white kennel building). This keeps our ranch CLEAN.
4. You may NOT "break and enter" to get your dog when we are closed, even during lunch time. WE WILL PROSECUTE. We do have cameras.
5. You must give seven (7) days notice of cancelling any dates that you have reserved or you will be CHARGED for the dates you reserved.
6. We accept cash or check. No credit or debit cards.
7. All dogs must have current vaccinations to stay and it is the sole responsibility of the owner to bring updated shot records, otherwise, your pet will be vaccinated at owner's expense.
8. Any calls, texts, or messages will be returned during BUSINESS HOURS.
9. We do not have after hours drop offs or pickups. WSe close promptly at closing time, and open promptly at opening time.
10. Reservations are required for drop off, pickup, and TOURS.
11. Appointment time is required for a TOUR.
12. We APPRECIATE those who are respectful of their appointment time for drop off and pickup.
13. If you are unable to make your appointment, PLEASE give a courtesy call or text :) We will be happy to reschedule.
14. if you or your children wish to see barnyard animals, PLEASE request permission from the kennel office.
15. DO NOT PET THE COWS!!
16. All dogs must be petable, friendly to men, women, and children and NON DESTRUCTIVE. All dogs must be friendly to neighbor dogs (even though there is fencing that separates the dogs).
17. All children MUST stay with their guardian AT ALL TIMES.
Heiman Ranch Dog Boarding 8543 County Road 511 Rosharon, Texas 77583 (8 miles from Alvin McDonalds, or 4 1/2 miles from Hwy.288)